lunes, junio 26, 2006

Estaba viendo el maratón de Desperate Housewives y escuché a Bree, excelente personaje , que dijo algo más o menos así:


The opposite of love is not hate,
it´s indifference, so, If you hate me, it means you still care, ....



Y yo se que aún te importo....


Ohterwise, You wouldn't hate me

In spite of my mistake, I tell you this, and only this, It hurts, yeah, such a surprise , it STILLS Hurts!!! Can you believe it ? I can´t
I came undone when I notice it was on the floor, broken, all in pieces , all my memories in little pieces, by this time, It just could be a little damage, but somehow it broke me away...


Puedo decirte que sí,






pero dentro de mí se que aún no...

"...Oh, but hold it still, darling, your hair is so pretty
Can't you feel the warmth of my sincerity?
You make motion when you cry
You're making people's lives feel less private
Don't take time away

You make motion when you cry
We all hold hands
Can we all holds hands
When we make new plans..."

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Edus dijo...

Es muy dificil separarse de la persona que quieres y mas aun cuando sabes que el carño es mutuo...pero las cosas pasan por algo y quien sabe...alomejor algun dia vuelven a estar juntos...mientras tanto tu trata de sonreir y ser feliz...ya llegara nuevamente...un beso

11:26 a.m., junio 30, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal